After many years since having published one of my culinary masterpieces, I present to you Man Slop Zucchini and Onion. Looking at the photo now, maybe this should never have been shared the rest of humankind – release the man slop!
- A decent slice of grass fed butter
- One Onion
- One Zucchini
- Salt, paprika, tahini
- Last bit of cottage cheese from the container
- Sour creme
- Tabasco Sauce
- Teaspoon of mustard
- Add butter into frypan and melt on medium heat
- Cut up the onion without cutting into your hand, that would hurt!
- Add onion and then do the same with the zucchini
- When browned, add the mustard and sour creme, mostly stirring through
- Add the salt and paprika to taste
- When it looks cooked enough to you, spill onto a plate. If plate is already dirty – meh
- Add the cottage cheese to other side of the plate
- Add a glob of tahini to some of other side of the plate
- Pour on Tabasco to your preference
- Get a fork, do I have to go on?