Want to Write for Ground to Ground?
I receive a fair number of requests to feature on this website, so thought this would be a welcome guide for those of you looking to contribute.
Not only do I want one off articles – I am looking for permanent members to join this site and help me publish quality stories.
Benefits of Becoming a Regular Author for Ground to Ground
Ground to Ground has been around since 2010 and is the world’s only dedicated website into the use of coffee grounds for gardening purposes and pretty much any other purpose. Over the years, 500+ articles have been published here, adding up to over 200,000 words, thousands of comments from regular readers, hundreds of images, videos, and a rubber chicken. So here is what I can offer you by becoming a regular contributor.
- You will get your own login to the site and author rights to each and every article you write.
- Awesome exposure to a continually expanding global audience.
- Receive recognition and appreciation from a loyal audience, for now and at least the next few thousand years (In the digital world your words are immortal).
- Make a difference in the lives of people from all over the world, whether it is sharing your insights, observations, good humour, or just by posting photos of watching the grass grow.
Your post should have something of the following:
- Coffee Grounds (for gardening use primarily but whatever)
- Composting and home made fertilizer
- Food you grow from home
- Sustainability or Environmentalism
- The philosophy of gardens
- Re-use and Recycling themes
- Nature focused poetry, images, video
If you are new to writing for the web – this is a great article to read up on 9 Ways to Become an Exceptional Guest Poster on ProBlogger. While I’m not looking for Guest Bloggers and the soul destroying, bland vomit style of insidious filth they all write in, some of the tips are still relevant.
If you have an idea that fits into one of those topics, Email Me your pitch. When we’ve agreed to the topic and other details, I’ll give you author rights to let you craft a masterpiece. And from then on you can publish your own stories and images! I might make small changes here and there as the site editor, but only if it really needs it (or I’m bored).
And that is that – hope to hear from you some time, and if writing is not your thing then stick around and browse. Stay as long as you like.